Here’s our weekly review rounding up the best stories and ideas in public space from cities around the world. This week we bring you a people-friendlier Pasadena, a cool camera stand to snap the perfect selfie and a photo series of hacked London Underground signage.
- A Pedestrian Haven in Pasadena
- Colorada Blvd in Pasadena, CA was all about the car. Like many Southern California cities, planners are putting their streets on a diet and creating an environment that is more people and bike-friendly. (via La Times)
- Improving upon the Selfie
- A very cool tourist innovation has popped up in a Japan. A camera stand, expertly positioned to take the perfect shot, rotates 360 degrees and even have a slot for your smart phone. (via Atlantic Cities)
- Fake London Underground Signs
- Someone has created a bunch of fake London Underground signage and they are bloody hilarious. (via Prosign)
Photo by Humble Opinion from Flickr (CC)